If you would like to make an online contribution in US dollars (USD) to FestivALT, please click on the button below.
If you’d like to make an online contribution in Polish zloty (PLN) to FestivALT, please click on this button instead:
If you’d prefer to make a tax-deductible donation in the US by check or credit card, you may do so by following the instructions below for donations of $50 or greater. This arrangement was made possible through our partnership with the Galicia Jewish Museum in Kraków. The Museum has kindly agreed to process on FestivALT’s behalf donations sent through the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS), a 501(c)(3) public charity that facilitates US tax-deductible donations to non-US not-for-profit entities, which the Museum will then gift to FestivALT in the form of grants.
Gifts by credit card: Go to KBFUS’s Online Giving Center, enter the amount you would like to contribute, and click “Donate.” On the checkout page, please write “FestivALT” under “Additional information about your gift.” Email us at email@example.com so we know to expect your donation.
Gifts by check: Make your check out to KBFUS and write “Galitzianers – Friends of the Galicia Jewish Museum. FestivALT” in the memo section. Send the check to KBFUS, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know to expect your donation.
All donations are subject to a five-percent service fee, and credit card donations through KBFUS’s Online Giving Center are subject to an additional three-percent transaction fee (which donors have the option of covering). Donations may be subject to additional bank service fees before they are paid in Polish zloty to FestivALT. The Galicia Jewish Museum is not charging any additional processing fees. For more information on the King Baudouin Foundation, please visit www.kbfus.org. For more information on Galitzianers – Friends of the Galicia Jewish Museum, please visit www.galiciajewishmuseum.org.
What we can accomplish with your help:
- $500 covers travel and accommodation for a European artist
- $1,000 covers the production of one small project at FestivALT 2020
- $3,000 covers the salary of one full-time seasonal producer
- $5,000 covers the production of one big project at FestivALT 2020
- $10,000 covers the production costs of FestivALT Seder 2020
- $15,000 covers the production of all our year-round projects (Lucky Jew, Medicinal Plants of Płaszów, and ALTernative Golf Cart Tours)
Donors who contribute more than…
- $100 [Friends] receive a thank-you in the FestivALT 2020 program and on the website
- $500 [Angels] receive the above plus VIP-access to all FestivALT events
- $1,000 [Prophets] receive all of the above plus a signed Lucky Jew print
- $5,000 [Messiahs] receive all of the above plus a signed limited-edition print from photographer Jason Francisco and an invitation to a special dinner with the FestivALT 2020 directors and artists
FestivALT 2020 takes place June 26–July 5. We hope to see you there!